When the fall season arrives, we like to visit Kersey Valley in Archdale, NC. This was our second time attending, and they have lots of attractions and activities that are family friendly. Check out the attractions our toddler loved.
- Express Train- We enjoyed riding the train through the Wild West and Ghost Towns.
- Kids Cow Train Ride- Our little one loved the thrill of the Cow Train Ride.
- Pumpkin Patch- We liked looking at all of the beautiful pumpkins. We also took lots of photos with the props.
- Wagon Ride- The wagon ride around the farm is always fun.
- Barnyard Twister- Our son didn’t stay on this for long, but he enjoyed watching others on this ride.
After all the fun, we indulged ourselves with a tasty funnel cake and lemonade. Have you been to Kersey Valley? How was your experience?